Helping Hand Nursing Service, Inc is a family owned business established in 1973 and has grown to become one of Michigan’s largest home care providers. We have achieved ACHC accreditation because we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of health services.
We believe that all of our clients are entitled to live with dignity and that it is our job to ensure that they are able to do so in an environment of utmost health and respect. We maintain a family oriented approach designed to meet the needs of the client and family, together as a unit.
Are you committed to customer service, and do you have strong clinical skills? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are an innovative and dynamic Home Health Company currently looking for compassionate Certified Nursing Assstant/CNA to add to our team!
The Certified Nursing Assistant assists in providing nursing care by performing simple unskilled nursing tasks. Activities may include:
- Assisting/giving complete or partial tub bath or shower.
- Providing oral hygiene, including care of dentures.
- Providing care of the hair.
- Turning and positioning patients.
- Meal preparation and assistance with eating.
- Keeping the patient’s immediate area neat and clean.
- Doing patient’s laundry.
- Assisting/encouraging client to follow exercise program.
- Assisting with range of motion exercises.
- Supervising activities of daily living.
- Transporting patient.
- Assisting with ambulation
- Assisting with patient transfers to chair, bed, stretcher, commode, and use of a lift device for assistance with transfers.
- Giving back and foot rubs, and massage of pressure points, to improve circulation.
- Taking and reporting TPR and B/P
- Making occupied and unoccupied beds
- Assisting in preparing patients for surgery
- Distributing drinking water
- Giving bedpans and urinals.
- Measuring and recording intake and output
- Collecting urine and stool specimens.
- Testing urine and stool specimens.
- Providing morning and evening care.
- Assisting with postmortem care.
- Keeping a record of observations and care given
- Informing Charge Nurse and Helping Hand of changes in patient’s condition
- Safeguarding patient’s personal belongings, equipment, and supplies.