Helping Hand Nursing Service, Inc is a family owned business established in 1973 and has grown to become one of Michigan’s largest home care providers. We have achieved ACHC accreditation because we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of health services.
We believe that all of our clients are entitled to live with dignity and that it is our job to ensure that they are able to do so in an environment of utmost health and respect. We maintain a family oriented approach designed to meet the needs of the client and family, together as a unit.
Are you committed to customer service, and do you have strong clinical skills? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are an innovative and dynamic Home Health Company currently looking for compassionate Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN to add to our team!
Activities may include:
- Participation in the nursing process by sharing in:
- Assessment of patients
- Planning of patient care
- Implementing the patient care plan
- Providing for emotional and spiritual needs.
- Providing for safety of patients.
- Performing nursing procedures for which the Licensed Practical Nurse is prepared including, but not limited to:
- Giving baths
- Providing oral hygiene
- Assisting with grooming needs
- Taking vital signs
- Assisting patients with eating
- Assisting with active and passive exercises
- Assisting with ambulation and transfer activities
- Assisting with rehabilitation of patients
- Administering oxygen by cannula or mask
- Changing dressings (non-sterile and sterile)
- Inserting and irrigating urinary catheters
- Notifying appropriate person about unusual symptoms and/or changes in condition of patients.
- Recording all pertinent observations and treatments.
- Giving and receiving report.
- Making beds.
- Assisting with preoperative and postoperative care.
- Assisting with physical examination.
- Collecting specimens.
- Changing urinary drainage tubing and bags.
- Caring for patient in isolation.
- Safeguarding equipment and supplies.