Helping Hand Nursing Service is a family owned business established in 1973 and has grown to become one of Michigan’s largest home care providers. We have achieved ACHC accreditation because we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of health services.
We believe that all of our clients are entitled to live with dignity and that it is our job to ensure that they are able to do so in an environment of utmost health and respect. We maintain a family oriented approach designed to meet the needs of the client and family, together as a unit.
Are you committed to customer service, and do you have strong clinical skills? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are an innovative and dynamic Home Health Company currently looking for compassionate Registered Nurse to add to our team!
Helping Hand Nursing Service, Inc
Job Title: On-Call Admissions Nurse
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Director of Nursing
Helping Hand Nursing Service is looking for three On-Call Admissions Nurses for our Royal Oak, Grand Blanc, and Saginaw branches.
The On-Call Admissions Nurse will be responsible for opening new cases in client’s homes and provide on-call service as needed throughout the week.
- Provide On-Call support to our team after hours
- Performs initial and on-going assessment of clients
- Assures highest quality of care according to the Plan of Care
- Responsible for education the client and family regarding Plan of Care, including, but not limited to medication administration, dressing changes, oxygen administration, etc.
- Reports any changes to the Director of Nursing
- Performs on-going review and follow up on assigned client’s records to assure quality service is provided, standards of practice are followed and compliance with policies and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
- State of Michigan RN License
- CPR Certification
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Home Health Care
- Must have a valid Michigan driver’s license
- Positive and Team Driven Personality
- Proven ability to care for catastrophic cases, spinal cord injuries, and tracheotomy cases