A fear realized – your loved one is living alone, and forgot to take critical medication in a timely fashion, or they accidentally overdosed.
Or, living independent and alone, you were distracted, and now you cannot remember if you took your morning medicine. Should you chance it, and take more just in case? If you wait until your next dose, will you get ill?
Helping Hand Nursing Service can help put an end to these worries.
Helping Hand’s Medication Management Program offers peace of mind to patients and their family by creating a comprehensive medication plan tailored to meet each patient’s specific needs.
The program features:
• Low-cost medication set-ups and physical assessment by a licensed nurse
• Bi-weekly medication review and follow up with the physician
• Better control of patient medication management and patient teaching
Patient benefits include:
• Decreased medication error rates
• Decrease in adverse events and drug interactions
• Peace of mind in managing multiple drug therapies
• Bi-weekly nursing visits including patient assessment and providing necessary
• Updates to your physician